Παρασκευή 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Serge Gainsbourg





Le Poinçonneur des Lila

I am the ticket puncher
The guy you go by without seeing
There is no sun underground
A funny kind of cruise
To kill time I keep in my jacket
Reader's Digest excerpts
And in that book it's written
That some guys take it easy in Miami
While I act looney
In the bottom of the cave
They say there isn't a bad job
Me I punch holes in tickets

I punch holes, little holes still little holes
Little holes, lttle holes always little holes

Second class holes
First class holes
I punch holes, little holes still little holes
Little holes, little holes always little holes
Little holes, little holes

I am the ticket puncher
For Invalides transfer at Opéra
I live at the heart of the planet
I've in my head
A carnaval of confetti
I bring it right up to my bed
And under my ceramic sky
I see only see the transfers shine
Sometimes I dream I lose myself
I see waves
And in the mist at the end of the quai
I see a boat thats come to get me

To take me away from this hole where I punch holes
Little holes, little holes, always little holes.

But the boat takes off
And I see that I'm losing it
And I stay in my hole punching holes little holes
Little holes, little holes always little holes

Little holes, little holes
Little holes, little holes

I am the ticket puncher
Arts-et-Métiers direct by Levallois
I've had enough I'm sick of it
Of this cloaca
I'd like to play at being light-hearted
Leave my cap with the door man
A day will come I'm sure of it
Where I'll be able to get away in nature
I'll leave on the wide road
Whatever the cost
And if for me there's no more time
I'll leave feet first

I punch holes little holes still little holes
Little holes little holes always little holes

Its enough to make you nuts
Enough to take a gun
And punch yourself a hole, a little hole, a last little hole
A little hole, a little hole, a last little hole
And they'll put me in a big hole
Where I'll never again hear about holes never again a hole
Little holes little holes little holes









                                     







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: